GHP unites architectural, environmental, and construction services to deliver solutions for the built environment that protect, inspire, and enhance the way people work and live. GHP seeks individuals who demonstrate our core values of passionate, solutions driven, responsive, accountable, and partners to join our team.
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health and Safety, or related scientific field.
· 5+ Years of industrial hygiene experience.
· 3+ Years of progressive Project Management.
· Develop the Internal Project Strategy: Collaborate with the principal to deliver the best results for Planning, Budgeting, Scheduling and Reassessing.
· Able to meet deadlines with quality work.
· Coordinate sub-consultants, sub-contractors, and team members (external and internal) to assist in the successful completion of the project.
· Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand company profile and market share.
· Deliver the success of a project.
· Manage all aspects of projects, including project strategy, development and implementation, site assessment, remediation, implementation, environmental compliance, and budgets/invoicing.
· Develop technical project proposals and manage detailed budgets.
· Analyze site conditions, interpret regulatory requirements, and provide recommendations.
· Generate formal reports and remediation specifications.
· Ability to reassess project plans as needed and communicate design, schedule, and budget changes to the client.
· Asbestos - Licensed inspector and supervisor required. Project designer, project monitor, management planner, and NIOSH 582 equivalent desired.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A persuasive person that understands that you need all the stakeholders’ buy-in and can persuade others to see the benefits of a proposed solution.
- A person that can get results through others (team members, consultants, etc.).
- Great recall, remembers discussions, and takes effective notes.
- Someone that others trust.
- Inspires your team and other employees.
- Fulfills other duties as assigned.
- Cultivates client relationships because the best work is repeat work.
- A charismatic person who understands how relationships and projects tie together.
The Environmental Project Manager will have a deep understanding of the interaction between environmental hazards and human health in commercial settings. The Environmental Project Manager will be competent with sampling and analysis of potential hazards and have a strong background in science with a strong interest in the impact of the environment on health.
The Environmental Project Manager is responsible for planning, budgeting, overseeing, and documenting all aspects of a specific environmental consulting project. Project manager works closely with the Director of the Studio to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and on budget. Project manager works closely with accounting to ensure that vendor invoices and client invoices are processed timely and appropriately to maximize cash flow. Project Manager works directly with our clients to ensure each consulting project's success. A Project Manager may work by themselves or with a team to complete the project.
Core Values: All positions at GHP demonstrate GHP’s Core Values in our interactions and the work that we perform.
- Passionate Drive — We love what we do. This passion drives our commitment to excellence. But for us, it’s not just about delivering excellent results—it’s about ensuring an expert process from beginning to end.
- Responsive — When clients call, we answer.
- Solutions Oriented — We don’t create problems; we create solutions. Our team equips clients to navigate the most complex problems with innovative, cost and time-saving approaches. And while we excel at solving problems, we are even better at helping clients anticipate them.
- Relationship Focused — We are relationship builders. We don’t think in terms of short-term projects but rather long-term goals and enduring partnerships.
- Trusted — We operate as a trusted partner. We recognize that open collaboration between clients and team members is key to that trust. Ultimately, we manage projects as if the buildings and budgets are our own.
GHP offers opportunity for bonus pay, commitment to work/life balance, a positive workplace culture, clear career pathing, a cell phone stipend, and a competitive benefit package with platinum healthcare plan.
This job ad is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of all job duties and responsibilities. GHP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter or online at https://www.ghp1.com/ career page.