Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Below are the main missions we expect to entrust to you:
- Inclusive economy CSR : Mapping of European regulations on inclusive legislation. Eco-systems present: consulting/lobby/government etc. Participate in the mapping of French SMEs and inclusive companies.
- Training: Participate in the construction of the internal/external training strategy
- Promotion: Participate in the promotion strategy of the SP department's actions
- Net Zero strategy: introduction to scope 3 and participation in the development of the carbon tool
- Education: Master's degree in purchasing or Master's degree in CSR/Sustainable Development/ IEP with an interest in purchasing
- Experience in purchasing with an appetite for environmental and sustainable development issues,
- Experience in project management,
- Proficiency in English in a professional environment and in office automation tools
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team,
- Ability to synthesize and analyze,
- Strength of conviction and proposal,
- Strong capacity for autonomy and initiative
6-month internship starting in September 2023
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.