- Demonstrated success in project management and client relationship skills.
- Proven success in team management and leadership of a team for sustainable success.
- Proven ability to work with clients in understanding their needs and developing a unique approach to supporting them achieve their goals.
- Knowledge of global climate models and climate change data analysis.
- Familiarity with principles of statistical analyses, basic risk and climate resilience assessment approaches (any of ISO 31000, PIEVC, Infrastructure Canada’s Climate Lens Resilience Assessment Guidance, etc.).
- Understanding of engineering design, tendering, and contract administration.
- Strong ability to identify, review and synthesize key findings in scientific and engineering literature, reports, other relevant publications to client audiences and project teams.
- Familiarity with project coordination and project management for engineering projects considered an asset.
Why choose Dillon
We live our core values:
- Reliability: words result in actions that build trust;
- Achievement: do the work to hit the target;
- Continuous development: always learning; always adapting; always growing;
- Creativity: discover new possibilities;
- Courage: do the things that matter, especially when it’s hard;
- Inclusiveness: enabling belonging to draw strength from our differences.
In addition, we offer:
- Employee share purchase plan
- Dillon is 100% employee owned and share ownership is open to all employees
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous retirement savings plan
- Flexible work hours and remote working options
- We oﬀer a variety of ﬂexible work options to help balance the competing demands of work and personal life
- Early Career Development (ECD) program
- We are committed to developing the skills and knowledge of our people at every stage of their career. The ECD program is designed to accelerate the development of successful consulting careers of new graduates. The program focuses on a mix of skills and behaviours that align with technical, consulting, clients, business acumen, and early leadership
- Focus on Innovation
- The ability to anticipate, examine, and adopt new and innovative solutions is a crucial driver for the continual and progressive advancement of our business performance
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- A variety of EFAP tools and online resources to support well-being are available to all employees
Dillon is a proudly Canadian, employee-owned, professional consulting firm specializing in planning, engineering, environmental science and management. We partner with clients to provide committed, collaborative, and inventive solutions to complex, multi-faceted projects. With over 20 offices and more than 1000 employees across Canada, Dillon offers a wide range of services related to building and improving facilities and infrastructure, protecting the environment, and developing communities.
Now operating for over 75 years, we continue to strive for excellence in everything we do. Dillon has been listed as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the past 14 years and has the distinction of having achieved Platinum Club member status in this program.
Employment Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Dillon:
Dillon is committed to the principles of employment equity, inclusiveness, and diversity within our organization. We strive to achieve a workplace where opportunities are based on skills and abilities and that respects and values differences.
Inclusion is more than a word to us, it is the way we choose to run our business.
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation in the interview process.
We would love to hear from you!