Energy & Climate Change Consultant (NL/FR)
CLIMACT is growing and we are looking for talented individuals.
Open positions, as part of a team of experienced consultants, include the following responsibilities
- Business development and preparation of energy and climate change proposals for corporate businesses
- Project management of energy and climate change consultancy projects
- Energy and carbon impact assessment, development and quantification of emission reduction action plans
- Identification and simulation of emission reduction and energy saving opportunities and scenarios
- Presenting results to senior management levels
- Interpretation of results, communication and reporting according to international standards.
- Permanent contracts with a competitive salary and package
- Consistent mobility solutions
- Flexible telecommunication tools and home-working
- Inspiring development opportunities
- Offices in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve
Potential candidates should demonstrate the following experience and skills
- University degree or equivalent with a strong link or interest in energy and climate change issues
- Financial, technical, societal or legal knowledge of energy markets, energy efficiency, renewable energy and low carbon technologies
- minimum 3 years of relevant experience in strategic consulting, business development or project management in the field of climate change or energy management is an asset
- Highly creative and autonomous, with strong teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong empathy and customer relationship management skills
- Experience or knowledge of data mining, data analysis and modelling tools, in addition to proficiency in Excel and MS Office tools.
- Experience of organizational GHG emissions inventories (GHG Protocol/ Bilan Carbone™) is an asset
- A good understanding of corporate project finance is a plus
- Strong communication skills at executive level are a strong asset.