Freedom Solar Power is the tenth-largest solar installer in the U.S. Founded in Austin in 2007, we now serve Texas, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia! Our residential and commercial solar reputation is based on our dedication to quality and service. At Freedom Solar Power, our mission is to empower everyone to get clean, affordable, and reliable energy from the sun. We take great pride in living by these 6 core values every day:
Pride in Quality Craftsmanship
Go Above and Beyond
Put People First
Have a Humble Heart
Give a Damn
Freedom Solar Power is looking for a dedicated and ambitious Inside Sales Supervisor. The Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for assisting Inside Sales Manager with overseeing the daily performance and operations of the Call Center. This includes assisting our Solar Sales Coordinators with handling inbound and outbound calls, ensuring daily performance goals are met, and more!
- Handle Outbound/Inbound calls into the Freedom Solar Call Center.
- Subject Matter Expert – Setting Appointments and Scheduling Energy Consultants for PV Solar Sales and mastery of all job functions of SSC I, II and Team Lead
- Analyst team statistics on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Performs weekly schedule for SSC and manages weekend shifts
- Assists with software integrations.
- Suggest procedural improvements in workflows to Inside Sales Manager
- Motivated and encourage SSC through positive communication and feedback
- Assist Inside Sales Manager with disciplinary actions of team members.
- Oversees daily performance of SSC.
- Delivers team meetings.
- Assist with Time and Attendance approvals and performance reviews
- Represent the company’s core values as the Face of the Company.
- Assist with departmental processes and procedures and training programs
- Serves as point of contact for SSC with job functions.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Manager
- 3 years+ of Inside Sales/Call Center experience required; solar is strongly preferred.
- Come with a great attitude ready to make a difference in the world.
- Must be comfortable communicating with people over the phone.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Critical Thinking
- Five9 Admin
- Analytical skills to analyze team performance.
- Efficient in moving between call duties and off-phone duties.
- Leadership Abilities
- Ability to overcome common objectives.
- Work independently without a supervisor.
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Verbal and Written communication ability
- Proficiency with basic computer software
- Professional Demeanor
Freedom Solar Power recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, upward mobility, and exciting fast-paced culture. For this reason, we offer a growing Benefit Plan that includes the following:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Company-Sponsored Short-Term Disability
401(k) Employer Matching
Weekly Pay Dates
3 Weeks PTO
8 Paid Holidays
Team Building Events!
Upward mobility Opportunities!