Customer Success Executive – Introduction
As a successful customer service professional this is an amazing opportunity to develop your career with an expanding science-based SME with a bright future.
As a world leader in delivering nature data and intelligence, NatureMetrics brings the power of genetics to frontline environmental management. Our products allow our customers to make better decisions for business and nature. We have grown rapidly over the last five years and validated our technology in multiple industry sectors and regions of the world. We now have an exciting scale up plan backed by ambitious and supportive investors. We aim to be the premier provider of nature data to companies globally by 2025 and you can now join the team.
We are now looking for a customer success specialist who will roll up their sleeves, help craft our client-success strategies and deliver for customers.
Customer Success Executive – The Role
- Own the entire relationship with assigned clients.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to embed clients.
- Deliver the order / project according to the agreed terms.
- Build relationships & act as a trusted & strategic advisor.
- Oversee client helpdesk ticketing system & ensure timely response & internal feedback.
- Help clients overcome issues & achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximize retention & growth & share learnings.
- Proactively engage with customers to guarantee high satisfaction levels.
Customer Success Executive – About You
- Experience in customer success role.
- Familiar with ERP, CRM systems & project management tools.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Good at prioritizing work
Customer Success Executive – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday excluding statutory holidays
- Flexible 40-hour week including 1 hour paid lunch
- Enhanced family friendly policy
- Health insurance.
Customer Success Executive – How to Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
NatureMetrics values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and we are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. (AODA). If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify us via email.
At NatureMetrics diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us to the communities we work with. Our values leave no space for stereotypes. We are all unique and pull together for a common purpose.