Aeris Technologies Inc, a subsidiary of Project Canary, PBC, designs, manufactures, and commercializes the next-generation of laser-based gas analyzers used in a variety of applications such as quantifying greenhouse gas emissions, atmospheric pollutants, and natural gas leaks.
Project Canary is the leading provider of on-demand climate insights for emission-intensive companies. Our company provides operational insights, emissions data, and Verified Climate Attributes™ to decarbonize energy systems by integrating sensor data with real-time portal and in-depth data analytics. We are the leaders of independently verified climate credentials that support investment, safety, reporting, and disclosure actions.
Initially, we are focused on the energy industry. With thousands of energy assets analyzed and hundreds of environmental and air quality sensors currently deployed, Project Canary is positioned better than anyone to provide empirical emissions data—and we have the ARR and growing pains to prove it.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a category leader in the continuous monitoring space. Through a mission driven approach Project Canary uses dynamic means for cross team collaboration to achieve our very best for our planet and people alike. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M (Series A of $10M in 2021, Series B of $111M in 2022)
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6 & ranked in the top 5% in 2 categories
- 2022 Best Company to Work For by both the Denver Business Journal and the Denver Post
- Headcount growth by 3X in 2022 and growing
Project Canary’s & Aeris Technologies’ success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work and are eager to collaborate, we want to hear from you.
Aeris Technologies Inc. is seeking a Quality Inspection Technician to join our team in Hayward, CA.
As a Quality Inspection Technician at Aeris, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of reports, ensuring we are continuously adhering to Federal & State Laws. This role will also complete routine inspections across all stages of production, and ensure proper calibration of equipment.
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications.
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production.
- Prepare and maintain test data for review.
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly.
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency.
- Technical degree with one to two years production experience or High school diploma with at least 5 years’ production experience required.
- Solid understanding of test equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information.
- Full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance (low deductibles)
- 401K company match (no vesting period)
- Stock options
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- Company sponsored wellness days (Fall hike, ski/snowboard days and more)
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Monthly Flex Choice Stipend – choice between public transportation or wellness assistance
- Salary range: $55,000 - $75,000 annual base
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.