Freedom Solar Power is the tenth-largest solar installer in the U.S. Founded in Austin in 2007, we now serve Texas, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia! Our residential and commercial solar reputation is based on our dedication to quality and service. At Freedom Solar Power, our mission is to empower everyone to get clean, affordable, and reliable energy from the sun. We take great pride in living by these 6 core values every day:
Pride in Quality Craftsmanship
Go Above and Beyond
Put People First
Have a Humble Heart
Give a Damn
Freedom Solar Power is looking for a Sales Appointment Setter to join our growing inside sales center. We are looking for ambitious self-starters who enjoy talking with people in a fast-paced environment. This position will focus on contacting, qualifying, and scheduling customer leads for in-home appointments. The ideal candidate must be coachable! Our Call Center has great energy and is a fun enjoyable place to work where your development matters.
- Handle outbound/inbound calls into the Freedom Solar Power call center.
- Subject Matter Expert – scheduling Energy Consultants for residential solar appointments.
- Handle leads from multiple lead sources.
- Make 150+ or more outbound calls per day.
- Focus on the run rate which is the quality of appointment set.
- Qualify customers based upon interest in Solar, ensuring they are a homeowner.
- Disqualify customers based upon Credit, Roofing ability to receive Federal Tax Credit.
- Represent the company’s core values as the face of the Company.
- Handle various market timezones accurately.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Manager.
- 1+ year of Inside Sales/Call Center experience required; solar is strongly preferred
- Come with a great attitude ready to make a difference in the world
- Must enjoy speaking with customers on the phone
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to overcome common objectives
- Work independently without a supervisor
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Verbal and Written communication ability
- Proficiency with basic computer software
- Professional Demeanor
You will become familiar with the solar industry and have an opportunity to make a huge impact by saving homeowners money and improving the environment. There are opportunities for promotion within the team as well as opportunities to expand into outside sales if that interests you as a goal to work towards.
Freedom Solar Power recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, upward mobility, and exciting fast-paced culture. For this reason, we offer a growing Benefit Plan that includes the following:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
100% Company-Sponsored Short-Term Disability
401(k) Employer Matching
Weekly Pay Dates
3 Weeks PTO
8 Paid Holidays
Team Building Events!
Upward mobility Opportunities!