Aeroseal needs a Sales Director, Aerobarrier
Aeroseal requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless protected by medical or religious exemption.
Who are we? A fast-growing company with award-winning technology that has created new products that are disrupting the HVAC industry.
Yes, we have fun company amenities including a ping pong table and company happy hours. Our team members play as hard as they work. But it takes more than amenities to be a great place to work.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there's a better way.
- Passionate about serving our dealers and customers
- Constantly learning, because we understand we must try new approaches to get new and better outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we won't list them all here.
What's the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving people's lives and making the world a better place in which to live. And we need your help to make it happen.
Are you a team-oriented individual who meets challenges with an attention to detail and accuracy? Have a sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Then we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our growing organization.
AeroBarrier Sales Leader
This role will be responsible for driving the sales of the AeroBarrier technology by expanding market penetration, creating strong business development, deepening relationships with existing customers, and identifying market influencers to drive adoption. This requires the ability to develop a deep understanding of the residential building markets in North America while also quickly acquiring knowledge of the building contractor dynamics, including but not limited to insulation and drywall contractors and energy raters. This role reports to the AeroBarrier business unit and is an essential to develop existing talent and create a sustainable culture as we continue rapid growth.
Responsible for strategic sales within the AeroBarrier business. This includes:
- Continued refinement and expansion of the successful builder sales team. This involves direct engagement of medium/large builders to create demand for the technology as the new standard for air sealing.
- Creation and rapid hiring of Regional Business Development team to enhance the builder sales effort, accelerating the adoption of AeroBarrier within the residential building sector.
- The sale of new machines for new contractor/dealer partners in concert with the Network Development team.
- Ability to set product sales goals, work with manufacturing, marketing, equipment sales, and other various internal departments to achieve the overall sales plan
- Partner with Product Management and Development teams to influence the next generation of technology, driving efficiency and further technology adoption.
- Ability to Lead Sales Efforts and demonstrate visionary sales strategies to evaluate the markets.
- Prioritizing market opportunities and dominating multiple markets with AeroBarrier’s sales vision.
- Self-directed: such as setting strategies, planning, priorities, accountability, and holding others accountable.
- Ability to develop talented people to drive sales by displaying high level coaching skills, sales leadership, and sales strategies while developing clear goals and rewards.
- Excellent communication: must be able to convince and express clearly in the exchange of ideas via writing or the spoken word, in one-on-one or group settings - including detailed, complicated, and/or conceptual information to formulate solutions to customers.
- Ability to have vision for the sales of AeroBarrier and refine all the opportunities.
- Ability to read or be familiar with building codes and all aspects of the mindset of the building process.
- Flexible such as adapting plans, strategies, and actions to accomplish sales outcomes in a fast paced and changing marketplace, while energizing the similar flexibility from the sales teams.
- Strong EQ (Emotional Quotient) which allows for controlled and professional attitudes when dealing with customers, and staff.
About Aeroseal, LLC
Aeroseal, LLC was established to promote Aeroseal Duct Sealing and develop a network of providers to offer the service to residential and commercial customers. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology for the HVAC market that tackles ductwork leaks from the inside out. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
The Aeroseal process won the "Best of What's New" award from Popular Science magazine, and the "Energy 100" award from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal duct sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency was created.
Aeroseal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.