Location: Orem, UT
Shift: Full-time (40 hours)
Compensation: $15/hour plus commission and incentives. Average On Target Earnings between $60,000-$80,000 annually.
- (With full-time position only) Paid time off, Holiday Pay, Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Accident, Life Insurance, HSA Savings Account, and Pet Insurance
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Full stocked breakroom with snack, drinks, and cereal bar
- Swag Prizes
- Team Incentives
Blue Raven Solar:
Blue Raven Solar is an exciting, fast-paced company, and was recently awarded the Employee’s Choice Award in Glassdoor’s Annual “Best Place to Work” list in the US Large Companies category, ranking 20th overall out of 1.3 million. We are also ranked as a top workplace in Utah from The Salt Lake Tribune. Blue Raven is #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and Utah’s 2018 Best of State winner for Solar Technology. As a top 10 solar installer in the US, we are growing and constantly looking for energetic and innovated team members to take us to the next level. We have grown from 3 to over 1,400 team members in less than 8 years. If you want to contribute to our amazing culture, enjoy an excellent work-life balance along with great benefits, then come join a great cause while making great pay!
The Customer Advocacy Specialist, also known as the Retentions Specialist, is responsible for improving throughput by educating customers on the benefits of solar and resolving their concerns. In addition to retaining customers and collecting termination fees, the Retentions Specialist will also do proactive outreach to prevent cancellations from our high-risk customers. The Retentions Team is responsible for surfacing thematic issues to drive improvement throughout the organization.
- Answer questions and resolve concerns regarding solar design, installation, and financing
- Make and receive calls with customers regarding cancellation (90% outbound)
- Create and send termination fee invoices
- Process termination fee payments over the phone
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends to anticipate potential impact to customer base
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- De-escalation knowledge and tactics preferred
- Persuasive sales skills
- Creative problem solving
- Efficient and organized
- 1+ years sales or customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required