Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
Summary of Role:
SunPower is seeking a Director of Risk Management who will own and oversee vendor management for all SunPower Financial 3rd parties, lead strategy and innovation for Loan and Lease operations, and be the single threaded owner for all new vendor integrations This role requires a leader that is dedicated, result-driven, and obsessed with data driven decisioning. This position will report to SunPower Financial’s Sr. Director of Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, accounting, or finance.
- 8+ years of vendor management and/or program implementation in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas for process improvement, redesign, and waste reduction.
- Experience using data to drive decision making and have an obsession for continuous improvement.
- Ability to dive deep and find gaps that need to be addressed; and effectively identify, communicate, and recommend the best available solution to implement.
- Experience in managing 3rd party agencies and vendors.
- Ability to communicate clearly to management and cross-function teams on requirements, needs and prioritizations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the single threaded owner for all new SPF vendor integrations, including loan and lease servicing vendors.
- Review, analyze and prepare detailed root cause analysis of customer and regulatory complaints.
- Lead strategy innovation for all processes and teams within the SunPower Financial operations group.
- Work directly with SFP product managers to improve and automate existing operational processes and procedures.
- Partner with compliance and provide monthly testing on vendor performance and compliance with service level agreements.
- Use data to analyze, measure and track performance with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Key stakeholder in weekly delinquency review sessions with senior leadership, including dive deep on root cause analysis and provide recommendations to improve credit policy.
- Facilitate communications and meetings related to customer complaints; handle escalated customer complaints, in a professional courteous manner.
- Cross collaborate with other departments to define and enhance the customer experience.
- 25% travel to be expected.
This is role will require a certain amount of in office attendance with some time being remote.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/All Genders/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.