Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
SunPower is seeking for an Originations Analyst to support the company’s Financial Services Operations specific to Originations. The Analyst will report directly to the Originations Manager and will perform processes such as Contract Validation and Countersignature, Credit review and underwriting, Modifications, and will work with end customers and Third Parties for Financial Service Operations positioned in SunPower Philippines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validates and monitors contracts for countersignature based on set criteria, compliance and contract requirements
- Completes title searching for customers availing financial products programs for North America
- Ensure compliance to updated Credit Policy
- Updates process documents to SharePoint as necessary
- Work closely with other financial products Originations Analyst for Credit Check, Cancellations, Terminations and Amendments processes
- Work with Dealers/Partners on compliance issues and contract requirement deficiencies
- Work with other process teams like Invoice Compliance, Funding compliance, Partner Service Representatives, Customer Service Representatives and FSO Teams
- Analyze and reports team process metrics on a monthly operations meeting
- Be involved in Process improvements like Kaizen, 8D and other process improvement tools by the company.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Team Leader as deemed necessary
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Accounting or Finance
- Experience in using CRM systems and software
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Power point, and other relevant application)
- Analytical and keen to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Can work well at different levels of the organization.
Other Pertinent Information
- Location: ROHQ
- This is an FTE position/project based employment
- Candidate must be willing to work in Binan Laguna
- Candidate must be legally entitled to work and reside in the Philippines
- Candidate must be willing to render overtime as business requires (weekends, US/PH holidays)
- Candidate must be flexible to work on a night shift schedule supporting North America region
- Candidate will be on flexible work arrangement (combination of onsite and remote work) (if applicable depending on the nature of the job)
- Tool of Trade: Laptop/Desktop, Extended Monitor, Headset (as needed)
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/All Genders/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.