This role helps ensure adherence to architectural design, data management, certification controls, and risk management of the company’s balance sheet exposure. You will assist business users in Treasury and Controllership with identifying and implementing process improvements that produce quantifiable benefits. You will understand stakeholder management and will manage relationships across large and complex organizations.
As a Financial Systems Administrator, you will be the primary owner and global administrator for Blackline Systems. You will provide day-to-day support, governance, and oversight of the BlackLine approximately 20 to 40% of your time outside of close, and act as the full-time BlackLine administration during close and audit support needs. In your remaining time, you will also support treasury management needs in SAP.
- Create and maintain BlackLine Support and Implementation cases and BlackLine SOX and Change Management processes;
- Provide hands-on, ongoing cross-functional end-user support/training to ensure that BlackLine is operating efficiently across the organization;
- Manage and enforces business policies related to reconciliations and work to ensure users complete reconciliations in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to identify inefficient processes and drive the implementation of solutions that deliver improved efficiencies and processes using technology as an enabler;
- Act as a business analysis to Treasury and Controllership business partners; while, gaining an in-depth understanding of your Treasury Management Systems as they are implemented;
- Testing BlackLine software to ensure newly implemented and existing functionality is working as intended;
- Liaison with IT on user issues, application upgrades, system maintenance and projects as it relates to BlackLine and other integrations to/from the tool;
- Performing ongoing application maintenance; coordinate upgrade, development, testing and implementation of application enhancements with users and IT;
- Coordinates and supports process changes due to ongoing business changes (onboarding transactions, fielding change requests from process owners); and
- Stay abreast of new functionality becoming available and drive the deployment of feature releases.
- Bachlor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or a related subject required;
- 5+ years of experience with financial systems, preferably within a manufacturing or technology company;
- 3+ years in the role of an Administrator with SAP experience, with a working understanding of the interaction of Group Reporting and External Reporting;
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and financial reporting, required;
- Strong background and skills with BlackLine Systems and SAP’s ERP applications are required, and will be instrumental to your success;
- Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, and Project Management Professional (PMP)/Agile a plus;
- Public Company Experience – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”);
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances;
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset;
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences, while fostering open communication with all stakeholders; and
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes.
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.