Aeris Technologies Inc, a subsidiary of Project Canary, PBC, designs, manufactures, and commercializes the next-generation of laser-based gas analyzers used in a variety of applications such as quantifying greenhouse gas emissions, atmospheric pollutants, and natural gas leaks.
Project Canary is the leading provider of on-demand climate insights for emission-intensive companies. Our company provides operational insights, emissions data, and Verified Climate Attributes™ to decarbonize energy systems by integrating sensor data with real-time portal and in-depth data analytics. We are the leaders of independently verified climate credentials that support investment, safety, reporting, and disclosure actions.
Initially, we are focused on the energy industry. With thousands of energy assets analyzed and hundreds of environmental and air quality sensors currently deployed, Project Canary is positioned better than anyone to provide empirical emissions data—and we have the ARR and growing pains to prove it.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a category leader in the continuous monitoring space. Through a mission driven approach Project Canary uses dynamic means for cross team collaboration to achieve our very best for our planet and people alike. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M (Series A of $10M in 2021, Series B of $111M in 2022)
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6 & ranked in the top 5% in 2 categories
- 2022 Best Company to Work For by both the Denver Business Journal and the Denver Post
- Headcount growth by 3X in 2022 and growing
Project Canary’s & Aeris Technologies’ success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work and are eager to collaborate, we want to hear from you.
Aeris Technologies Inc. is seeking a Component Engineer - Arena Administrator to join our team in Hayward, CA.
As a Component Engineer - Arena Administrator at Aeris, you will be responsible for managing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, a platform that facilitates and tracks product development from concept through production. This position supports all PLM users, conducts ongoing training, and helps facilitate PLM tasks across functional departments. This role will also be managing the ECO traffic, as well as adding new products to the system. In addition to their responsibilities as the PLM power user, this position requires the ability to find replacement parts and components to deal with components that have become end of life or unavailable on the supply chain. This person will collaborate across all teams to ensure a seamless exchange and management of product data and the overall user experience.
- Manages PLM system to ensure product BOM accuracy.
- Serves as conduit between Engineering and Manufacturing for all needs, concerns, and issues related to PLM.
- Supports PLM users (current and new) with training, troubleshooting, enhancements, and developing user training.
- Maintains communication and check- ins with Engineering to ensure updates are being run through the ECO process.
- Executes SKU level analysis to optimize productivity and margin.
- Monitors and maintains development and SKU management.
- Monitors and elevates to senior management when additional SKUs are added.
- Establishes development parameters and independently manages SKUs for assigned products.
- Track and analyze SKU adoption through all levels of product lifecycle seasonally by product. Performs other tasks as assigned by leadership.
Education and experience:
- Four-year college degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing PLM processes
- Proficiency in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) preferably Arena.
- Understands and is proficient in product line development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Self-starter with proven experience in delivering results to an organization.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of PCBA and electromechanical components.
- Full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance (low deductibles)
- 401K company match (no vesting period)
- Stock options
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Flex Choice Monthly Stipend – choice between spending on public transportation or wellness assistance
- Salary range: $125,000 - $155,000 annual base
- Flexible work environment - Must reside near Hayward, CA
Project Canary provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.