- The Global Business Services (GBS) Process Lead – Credit and Collections is responsible for building effective customer relationships and partnering with internal business stakeholders to maximize sales and reduce credit risk. The Credit and Collections Lead will partner with the GBS Senior Manager for AR to successfully support customers' needs while following Rivian policies and procedures.
- Establish collection policies and procedures that align with GBS goals and ensure quality and adherence to internal controls and auditing requirements.
- Monitor and maintain AR Aging consistent with department and individual objectives through constant and effective communication with internal and external Rivian customers.
- Collaborate within and across the organization on company-wide initiatives revolving around Finance transformation (people, process, technology) through establishing strong relationships with all levels of the business / cross-functional stakeholders, managing stakeholder expectations, and facilitating discussions to ensure information flow, transparency, collaboration, and effective execution of solutions aligned to business needs.
- Support Finance transformation through system review and enhancements related to Credit risk. Oversee the credit function supporting the Credit Analyst, evaluating credit limits, reviewing new opportunities, and making credit decisions based on customer financial data and historical performance with Rivian.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer disputes and other discrepancies across all business partners.
- 5+ years of relevant professional business-to-business experience in a similar capacity.
- Deep understanding of Collection laws, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Experience with shared services and or outsourcing preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to develop, implement and maintain process improvements.
Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.