Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize transportation by developing a unique and revolutionary power system that runs on ammonia as a renewable fuel. By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green economy. Be part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the transportation industry for a sustainable future!
What You Will Be Doing:
Amogy is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to our CEO and Co-Founder. This individual will be responsible for managing schedule, booking travel, allocating expenses, and overall coordination of our CEO’s schedule. A successful candidate will have the ability to proactively anticipate the needs of our CEO and executive team. This position is ideal for someone with six or more years of experience working with senior executives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all internal and external requests of the CEO
- Own the day-to-day schedule of the CEO and Co-Founder
- Manage communications, schedules & follow-ups with external industry meetings/events
- Arrange travel: Book flight, hotel, transfers - complete ownership of travel itinerary
- Provide support with the preparation of reports, presentations and pre-reading ahead of meetings
- Access to and handling of sensitive and confidential materials (between the CEO/HR/Board/Legal Team)
- Build effective relationships across all levels of the organization
- Carry out ad-hoc research as needed
- Prioritize, multi-task, and handle a continuously evolving, growth startup environment
The minimum requirements we seek:
- 6+ years directly supporting senior executives
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experienced in organizing complex international travel arrangements, creating comprehensive travel itineraries (domestic and international)
- Excellent computing skills, especially with Microsoft/Google suites
- Strong project and time management skills - ability to prioritize
If this sounds like a role that will excite you, and you see yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are learning and collaborating cross-functionally, we want to talk to you!
At Amogy, our priority is to ensure that every team member feels valued and supported. We believe putting wellness first supports a full, holistic, and happier life. We support that by offering benefits that cover you and your family such as: medical, dental, vision insurances, unlimited PTO, and 401k with a company match, and more.
At Amogy, we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. Amogy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements in the country where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
Amogy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. If you receive an offer of employment from Amogy, you will need to go through the E-Verify process of digital verification of your employment authorization documents as provided on the Form I-9. Participation in E-Verify does not limit your right to work and verification will only be completed after you become an employee with Amogy.