Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
SUMMARY OF ROLE SUMMARY OF ROLE
SunPower is seeking an Inventory Control SME to manage process improvement and change management in Residential and Light Commercial channels of Logistics organization. The SME, reports to Inventory and Logistics Manager and will also be responsible for defining action plans to increase efficiency, productivity and improve service in partnership with other Supply Chain leads and relevant stakeholders of Supply Chain and Sales Operations Organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Subject matter expert in inventory control policies, processes, procedures, and tools.
- Drive continuous improvement projects that impact efficiency, productivity, and service delivery.
- Maintain cross-functional relationships with internal teams in Dealer support, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Warehouses, Quality and on-shore supply chain stakeholders.
- Deliver functional training as part of new and ongoing programs 2 - Maintain documentation of updated processes, procedures, and work instructions in Sharepoint DMS.
- Responsible for taking escalations or requirements for supervisory assistance or support in resolving end-user issues.
- Represent the team on special projects/initiatives - Ensures 100% weekly Cycle Counts are done in all warehouses, reviews with Team Cycle Count Status and Performance.
- For all failed targets, a corresponding 3WI (PDCA template) will need to be submitted by the process owner.
- Monitoring of monthly pre-recon/ reconciliation activity, escalation, and coordination of open issues with the Regional D&L Owners.
- Monthly monitoring of PO/In-transit reports and clean-ups, escalation, and coordination of open issues with the Owners
- Weekly sending of Non-Nettable Inventory to all regions.
- Ensuring all IC is actively pushing the regions for the resolution and cleanups of Non-Nettable inventory per location.
- Communicates and Confirms scheduled Physical Count. Coordinates with the team (warehouse owner, cost accounting, and all warehouses for the Physical Count activity.
- Ensure to publish all monthly reconciliation’s variance for inventory adjustment as per Finance defined cut-offs. Responsible to complete reconciliation reports (<5 days after the closing) and BTP approval.
- Lead the Monthly Performance Review with Regional D&L teams.
- Lead MRB initiative, material disposition and warehouse scrapping.
- Validate and review audit count packages for internal and external auditors.
- #LI- Remote
RELATED EXPERIENCE A RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering, Accountancy, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Finance background is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS office and expertise in the use of Microsoft Excel required
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Oracle ERP systems Strong process-based thinking, analytical, proactive, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; Must be able to communicate effectively with executive management, sales, internal and external customers
- Exceptional ability to solve problems and coordinate with global team members.
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMA THER PERTINENT INFORMATION -
- Location: ROHQ -
- This is an FTE position
- Candidate must be willing to work in Binan Laguna -
- Candidate must be legally entitled to work and reside in the Philippines
- Candidate must be willing to render overtime as business requires (weekends, US/PH holidays)
- Candidate must be flexible to work on a night shift schedule supporting North America region
- Tool of Trade: Laptop/Desktop, Extended Monitor, Headset (as needed)
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/All Genders/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.