Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Corporate Audit Senior Manager partners with the Company’s Management team and provide value add insights on risks and mitigation plans through third-line audit and consultation services. This position primarily manages the planning, execution, reporting and monitoring audit and advisory engagements. The ERM Manager reports to the Director of Corporate & Advisory Services and will be responsible for providing value-add to SunPower, creating partnerships with all levels of management and establishing a high level of integrity within the Corporate Governance framework.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in key management initiatives and provide advisory services on new products or initiative planning, implementation and monitoring. Ensure that key risk topics are identified and addressed to achieve strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives
- Project manage and execute audit and advisory engagements from planning the engagement to audit reporting phase. When applicable, supervise internal audit team in the execution of audit engagements
- Seek opportunities to interact and mentor internal audit team members, including participation in the identification of training opportunities and rolling out employee development plans
- Understand business strategy, goals and objectives, strategy and processes, as well us industry trends to be a more valuable partner with management and engagement leader on audit activities
- Provide input to the annual audit plan to ensure that high risk areas are covered. Partner with the Head of Audit to identify risk areas related to audit and consulting engagements.
RELTED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience on audit, consulting, compliance and process reviews, risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting
- Experience with COSO based assessment program.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in agile audit methodology, data analytics and continuous monitoring
- Knowledge in corporate governance regulations, laws (Sarbanes-Oxley) and corporate governance best practices
- Advanced written, oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit the ability to balance multiple, high priority projects simultaneously
- Strong accounting cycle knowledge preferred, including Revenue, AP, AR, Inventory, GL, and Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, etc.)
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION
- Location: ROHQ
- This is an FTE position
- Candidate must be willing to work in Binan Laguna
- Candidate must be legally entitled to work and reside in the Philippines
- Candidate must be willing to render overtime as business requires (weekends, US/PH holidays)
- Candidate must be flexible to work on a night shift schedule supporting North America region
- Candidate will be on flexible work arrangement (combination of onsite and remote work) (if applicable depending on the nature of the job)
- Tool of Trade: Laptop/Desktop, Extended Monitor, Headset (as needed)
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/All Genders/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.