Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
Summary of Role:
SunPower is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will support Pricing.
The Senior Business Analyst will work hands-on with partners in pricing, sales, product management, policy & strategy, SunPower financial, digital products, finance, and business technology to build dashboards, reports, and ad hoc analyses in support of pricing strategy and execution. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and curious problem-solver, is deeply analytical, is flexible and energetic, works backwards from the problem, and is savvy in SQL, excel, and other BI tools.
*Depending on the location of the successful candidate, this role may be filled in Bellevue, WA or Austin, TX.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build analytical tools to identify and validate pricing opportunities, working backwards from customer and business needs
- Manage large projects from start to finish including gathering and manipulation of large sets of data, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations
- Establish weekly, monthly, and quarterly dashboards
- Build and maintain pricing decision tools
- Create repeatable processes from scrappy ad hoc work
- Inform the next generation data sources & analytics infrastructure
- Collaborate effectively in strategic and tactical planning discussions
- Advanced experience with business intelligence tools: Excel, visualization tools, and SQL required
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics, or related
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw insights
- Experience making business decisions and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to share findings in an understandable and actionable manner
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
EOE Minorities/All Genders/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SunPower Supports EEO
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.