Aeroseal Needs a Technical Services Manager
Who are we? A fast-growing company with award-winning technology that is disrupting well-established industries.
Yes, we have fun, company amenities including a ping pong table and company happy hours. Our team members play as hard as they work. But it takes more than amenities to be a great place to work.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there is a better way.
- Passionate about turning our customers’ problems into opportunities to grow their business.
- Constantly learning because we understand we must try new approaches to get new outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we will not list them all here.
What is the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving their lives and making the world a better place in which to live.
And we need your help to make it happen.
The Technical services manager will be responsible for leading training and support organization to efficiently onboard and train new dealers and enhancing their experience over the lifetime of the machine by providing world class field technical support. Aeroseal is embarking on a journey to aggressively grow active dealer base and consequently grow usage of the machine in field. Delivering world class training and support becomes key to enhancing customer satisfaction and to keep our dealers offering Aeroseal duct sealing services. The position will be responsible to -
- Lead and manage team of technical trainers and tech support technicians.
- Drive improvement in training effectiveness
- Be responsible for the evolving training curriculum and for implementing new approaches.
- Develop and maintain training collateral for all Aeroseal product lines.
- Schedule and coordinate of all new dealer field training events.
- Collaborate with business unit leadership teams to arrange any necessary retraining efforts for incumbent dealers.
- Drive process to increase efficiency and efficacy of technical trainings.
- Driving up engagement levels of dealer field technicians and improve their expertise and knowledge on use of Aeroseal machines in various applications.
- Co-develop a multi-level dealer certification program that will begin with current base certification and include advanced and master-level certification.
- Use badging and gamification with multi-level certification to stimulate engagement and friendly competition among dealer technicians.
- Conduct periodic surveys to drive relevant solution deployment and improve field guidance.
- Creating and serving dealers relevant customer communications (field bulletins, manuals, write ups, and videos).
- Create better tools and collateral for dealers including a periodic technical scorecard.
- Utilize tools including Facebook, Linked in, and Aeroseal University to share content and communications.
- Manage return, repair and warranty processes identifying and managing any necessary changes to the model to improve dealer satisfaction and reduce costs of maintenance.
- Strategy development and launch of dealer centric technical programs in field (training, webinars, upgrades). This includes identifying target dealers, track performance and effectiveness of these programs.
- Set up and launch a world class Technical training and knowledge center to efficiently onboard new dealer technicians and address field issues proactively
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Candidate shall be a self-starter, have a high level of ownership of deliverable, be able to independently prioritize and will require to lead team with clear goals and timelines.
- Managed a field services or training organization
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in customer service role or field support functions focusing on technical trouble shooting matters.
- 4 year Graduate degree with some experience in HVAC preferred
- A curious and inquisitive mindset to identify opportunities to leverage technologies available in market.
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking and strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills including fluency with MS Excel, power point required.
Aeroseal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.