Aeroseal Needs an Accounting Specialist! Hiring Immediately!
Aeroseal requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless protected by medical or religious exemption.
Who are we? A fast-growing company with award-winning technology that has created new products that are disrupting the HVAC industry.
Yes, we have fun company amenities including a ping pong table and company happy hours. Our team members play as hard as they work. But it takes more than amenities to be a great place to work.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there's a better way.
- Passionate about serving our dealers and customers
- Constantly learning, because we understand we must try new approaches to get new and better outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we won't list them all here.
What's the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving people's lives and making the world a better place in which to live. And we need your help to make it happen.
Are you a team-oriented individual who meets challenges with an attention to detail and accuracy? Have a sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Then we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our growing organization.
The Accounting Specialist key responsibilities will be to coordinate and execute the monthly license fee billing process and perform certain accounts payable processing activities. This role will have customer interactions providing billing information, answering questions, and troubleshoot and resolve any customer billing.
- Run and review reports that detail customer activity and provide support for billing.
- Distribute customer invoices from our billing database
- Coordinate billing inquiries with customers and business team.
- Process accounts payable activities
- Other duties as assigned to achieve team and company objectives.
Skillset For Success
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective written and oral communication
- Demonstrated success with high volume and analytical billing processing.
- Experience in accounts receivables and customer relations
- Proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Associates degree or higher
About Aeroseal, LLC
Aeroseal, LLC was established to promote Aeroseal Duct Sealing and develop a network of providers to offer the service to residential and commercial customers. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology for the HVAC market that tackles ductwork leaks from the inside out. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
The Aeroseal process won the "Best of What's New" award from Popular Science magazine, and the "Energy 100" award from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal duct sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency was created.
Aeroseal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.