It is estimated that 80% of the commercial buildings in India in the year 2030 haven’t been built yet. Those that remain will require significant upgrades to core systems and capabilities.
According to the India Cooling Action Plan (ICAP) by 2030 the energy required to cool our commercial buildings and cities will more than triple to 20% of energy use and carbon emissions nationwide. As plans for new construction rapidly accelerate and cooling energy needs rise, the India Economic Survey warns that equipping our commercial buildings with clean, healthy technology is essential to quality of life and our planet.
75F does not design or build the cities that shape the future of India, but we do make them more connected, energy efficient, and healthy than any other solution on the market today. Best of all, our solution uses a unique and award-winning wireless architecture so traditional barriers of cost and complexity disappear. This means that with 75F, every business and office in India — new build or retrofit — can quickly be upgraded into a smarter, more sustainable one.
There is a two part secret to our success:
The first is our proprietary, cloud-enabled hardware and software, which optimizes and automates any existing HVAC and lighting systems. Together, these account for industry-leading energy savings of 30 to 50%.
The second is our team. At 75F, our employees don’t just believe in a new future for India and cities around the world, they are working to shape it. A future that isn’t dependent on finding foreign sources of energy, but one that makes better use of the energy produced today. One where our innovation and potential isn’t limited by what the cost per kilowatt is a decade from now or a century from now, but in our conviction about the trillions of Lakh and millions of tons of carbon that can collectively be saved.
75F is a rapidly growing technology company based in the US and Bangalore with offices and customers across India. Our investors are led by Bill Gates and include some of the biggest names in climate and technology, and 75F as a company has been named one of the top 100 greenest businesses in the world two years in a row.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for passionate individuals who are committed to developing themselves and working together to solve some of the world’s toughest challenges. We value teamwork, innovation, extreme ownership, and tenacity above all other things. Finally, we believe we can’t build a new future for India without first building a diverse and inclusive team so we hire the best candidates we can based on an evaluation of their potential, not just their past experience in HVAC or IoT.
If you motivated by the feeling of accomplishment, of being a part of a winning team, or desire to contribute to a technology that makes a measurable difference to your city, your country, and to all future generations, we want you to join us.
Role: Senior UX Engineer or UX Specialist
Work Location: Bangalore
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related technical discipline
The Person We Need Has:
- A love of, and alignment with, the 75F mission, virtues & values.
- An Extremely High Technical Aptitude… we are an extremely high- tech company!
- A love of technical architecting and technology platform solutioning.
- Integrity. At all times and in all situations. No compromise here.
- Enthusiasm & Passion
- Insanely superb written and verbal good communication skills and a high level of professionalism along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong time management skills
- A fast learner, comfortable teaching yourself with new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- A love for analytics and various User experience aspects.
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated approach
- Quality-first approach for development implementation and team processes
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Desire to work outside comfort zone
And the following Skills:
- 4-7 years of experience in UI UX designer
- UI and UX designer experience.
- Expert with Adobe Photoshop, Web and Mobile UI prototyping, HTML5, CSS3, Mobile Apps Mock Up
- Extensive experience with wireframes, mockups, and prototyping with great interactivity
- Latest Web and UI Standards with the latest in web and mobile development technology
- Working closely with programming team to develop awesome UIs
- Good to have - 3D modelling, Product Design
- Excellent in UI Designing and UX Mockups
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate interactive UI designing excellence by developing web based and Mobile apps based UX and following an agile development methodology with the Engineering team.
- Working within the engineering team, specifically on the software design and development of UX for web and mobile based applications
- Design, implement, and tune enhancements on visualization platform
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills